Here is a wrap up of my first week, the dates that I set for myself, and some updates:
- October 1 - Getting the House Ready - made some significant progress in sorting our decorations and reclaiming our basement craft space, need to set up the Christmas tree to see if there is any water damage (mold) from our basement flood
- October 2 - 10 Things to Include in your Christmas Budget - this was the highest trafficked day on my blog ever. THANKYOU!
- October 3 - Making Crafty Plans - I helped my 13yo son do a time-map today as he was trying to decide if he wants to pick up an old hobby. I am going to do the same thing for myself this week as I narrow my crafty commitments in
- October 4 - Making International Gift Plans - mailed by November 12
- October 5 - Thoughts on Welcome and Preparing - a five minute friday post written while on vacation. I get points all around :)
- October 6 - Christmas Cards and Letters - mailed by November 20 (I am pretty sure what image I am going to use for a custom card and can begin writing the letter and compiling addresses this week)
- October 7 - One of our Holiday Traditions - Children's Books - purchase by December 15
This coming week I'll be writing about calendar planning and gift planning.