- First step: addresses
- Second step: design and order cards
- Third step: write letter and print it
- Fourth step: picture of kids?
- Fourth step: assemble and address - WAIT! - the kids are old enough to help with that - eat chocolate and supervise assembly and addressing done by kids
- Fifth step: digital option for greetings in addition to snail mail greeting.
Goal: My Uncle Charles, for most of my life has had his Christmas greetings in the mail Thanksgiving weekend. If I start now, I can drop my cards in the mail the Tuesday (November 20) before Thanksgiving. Cause I might be competitive about that. (No, he doesn't read my blog that I know of and doesn't know that he is going to lose. But I do and you do. Merry Early Christmas to me.)