Saturday, November 05, 2011

Morning Glories



In the past, I've shared pictures of my sunflowers. I did plant sunflowers this year, in a  different place, but this summer the flowers that were most captivating were my morning glories.

You can see that I started out with a very pretty bamboo place for my flowers to climb. We came home after a week away and the plants had literally dragged down the poles and kept the bamboo poles hidden until I cleaned the bed this fall and pulled them out of the woven trap.

The flowers were slow in growing, but when they came they were so abundant.

(I'm still learning iPhoto on my mac, after being a picassa girl for years. Anyone have any favorite easy mac photo software?)

2 comments:

Meg said...

I use Picasa on the Mac.

The Bon said...

Skitch can do some things but is SUPER AWESOME for making annotated images, and I highly recommend it.

I use iphoto to download images but I edit in photoshop so I can't speak too much to easy editing software.