Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SuperHeroDay at Day Camp


"But the greatest of these is Love."
1 Corinthians 13:13
Today was SuperHeroDay at Sofia's day camp. Embracing the opportunity I almost never get during the regular school year to pull together something at the last minute, I rushed to the fabric store and got some fabric to sew something together. (When you homeschool you call those opportunities 'adjusting our schedule'.)

All Sofie wanted was  a cape. That was pink. Or purple. Or blue. Or green.

Here is what our superhero looked like this morning. All the colors she asked for. And if you look close, even the rick-rack has all the colors listed.

I made her cape. But I loved the fabric so much I had to make the matching kerchiefs for both girls. 


(I still have about 1/2 yard left - looks like American girls Molly and Josefina might get to join the SuperHero Love squad, as well.

 I kind of liked that last minute rush of getting something ready, but I'm really thankful I don't have to make a habit of it. )


Up, Up, And Awaaay!





No comments: