Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crafty Organization


























I think I must have stumbled across this idea over at tipnut.com (I LOVE tipnut).

I love circular needles for all my knitting, not just knitting in the round. They are so much more comfortable for me to use.

I have spent so much time wrestling with and untangling them, because I am a naughty knitter and don't keep my packages to store them in.

So today I pulled out some scrap fabric and a kids clothes hanger (their clothes are getting too big to stay on the smaller hangers) and set to work. I think the whole project took less than an hour including the 'figgerin' part. And the green spotted fabric (which is much happier than what the picture shows) brightens up the patch of wall that it hangs on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: