Monday, July 30, 2007

Where Have I Been?

My sister is famous for lists on her blog (famous? well, she writes them.) So here is a picture list of what I've been up to the past couple of weeks.

A lunch hike at Colby College Arboretum....


Anna harvested her first peas...


We went camping at Mt. Blue State Park (we loved it, and highly recommend the campground)


While camping we hiked halfway up Bald Mountain. The campground officials assured us this was a great family hike, and there was literature that suggested 'take your grandmother on this hike'. Well, that is a lie. It was a tough hike, but we did it, and all grew through the experience.

The half-way lookout...

Sofia and me at the end of the hike...


Swimming at Mt. Blue...

Then we came home and worked on the biggest family project ever.... (I will post a slideshow on my sidebar of what this whole many month process looked like)


Now we are home and getting ready for school. There isn't a day that passes that the kids aren't asking 'when do we get to start'.

1 comment:

renee @ FIMBY said...

Mt Blue - thanks for the camping recommendation. We're always looking for places to try.