Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days....

I'm a planner and a lister. And for almost 20 years I have made it my intention to be done a lot of the running around and shopping for Christmas by the time Thanksgiving Vacation begins. (Yes, that means I don't do Black Friday sales.)

Sometimes this has helped me really set apart the season to be different and myself to be prepared. Sometimes it just makes Thanksgiving week incredibly stressful.

For the next 31days, I'm going to commit to writing and planning about Christmas season 2012. I will write about preparing our home and our hearts for the season where we celebrate the coming of the BabyRedeemer.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm so glad you linked up! I was skimming the whole linky hoping someone would write something on Christmas :).

Spring said...

Yay! So glad you are going to play! :) I used to be ready for Christmas by Thanksgiving, too, and I've been daydreaming of aiming for a similar goal this year- looking forward to following along! I think it will inspire me!

Lisa said...

Yeah! What an exciting series idea, Emily!!

Emily said...

Thanks Ladies! Looking forward to a great month. :)

ScrappyGoodness said...

Love your topic!