Sunday, May 08, 2011

After...

This is where I started yesterday. This was full of lilies. Full. But I have designs on covering this east facing brick garage wall with morning glories. Three varieties have already grown an inch in the starter pots. I'm busily searching for how early I can plant without high risk of frost. 
I continued today around the corner of the patio. This will be home of some our our resituated lilies.
To the bed that is situated along the patio wall  (yes, we know we need to get that brick work worked on - one thing at at time!). This will be home to a couple bulbs that we left where they were, daisy's, violets, and marigolds (Anna's favorite). 
















And I had some sometime helpers. They were fun while they lasted. (You can also see a bit of the 'before' in this picture, too).

A good Mother's Day Weekend.

No comments: