Friday, September 14, 2007

Finishing things....

This past week I have been making an attempt at finishing some projects. I am a great starter of projects, but if you look closely at my piles you will see many mini-project graveyards.

So this week, in a bit of the spirit of a good purge, I have been tackling the piles, enthusiastically finishing or throwing out projects before I start my slew of Christmas projects.

This puzzle "The Rescuing of Pooh" is one of the many projects. This puzzle has been on the cardboard and coffee tables I don't know how many times over the past 18 months. Thank God for the puzzle mat that I bought.

This is one of the most difficult puzzles I have done.... with about a hundred different shades of green and blue all looking like each other. Yesterday and today I became more and more excited to be finishing one more project.

If you look closely, you will see four pieces missing. Where are they? I don't know. When did they go missing? I don't know. I had hoped to glue the puzzle together and make a poster, but alas. When you take 18 months to finish a puzzle with three kids in a busy home, I guess your pictures sometimes have a few pieces missing.

But it is another project done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: