Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cool Mom

I rarely get to be the cool parent. I'm with the kids too often, and my spontaneity and fun isn't always in their language. Yesterday I got to be the cool parent. We were stocking up at Sams Club, and I spontaneously bought Dance Factory for myself. I had some birthday money left over, had thought about this purchase a couple months ago, and there it was at Sams, staring at me from the shelf, whispering "you know you want to". So I did. I'll blame it on the moon phase combined with the pressure system of this storm.


It came with two dance mats that connect to our PS2. What I especially love is that somehow you can put your own music cd's in the PS2, and it formats a dance for you. So you can dance to your own music.


I'm especially excited because I began back on Weight Watchers this week and am participating with Move and Improve. Can you say 'fun activity options"?
All of us are having loads of active fun!

No comments: