Monday, March 19, 2007

Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound....

She's Super-MOM!

Sometimes you just have to brag. And what better place than a blog.

I've been working on a video-editing project - trying to get all our mini-DV footage into a format to go onto DVD. I'm enjoying the process and reacquanting myself with the editing software that I have, but the process takes up oodles of space on my hard-drive. I've been near panic to see that I only have 12GB left.

So this afternoon instead of tackling a to-do list, I took apart a computer that the kids use that had two hard drives. Pulled one out. Opened up my computer. Installed new hard drive. Unhooked a zipdrive that I have never used, and an unnecessary cd-rom driver. Voila. I have 55 additional GB, and the computer is running faster (and I think happier).

*sigh* I should get paid for this stuff.

1 comment:

Rich said...

would you please convince a certain worship leader to learn windows??!!??!!
It's sooo frustrating to try & talk her thru anything on a computer...!