Tuesday, July 15, 2008

home... where is home


We have been on the road so long, that I am seriously wondering what home looks like, and if I really want to go back. Seriously, we left Waterville ten days ago, have travelled through several states, have had meaningful conversations with many different types of people, gotten some AMAZING healing and hopefilled prayer, and had some sweet time with family. My life is so full and relaxed right now.

When I think about going 'home', I love the thought of my bed, and my newly painted bedroom (paint color perfectly named 'peace'). But then I think about piles of mail, lawns to be mowed, gardens to be weeded, camp to get ready for.... *sigh*

Can't remember the last time I felt like I was on vacation, and I have to say, I think I like it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Humpf! Wish Long Island wasn't off the beaten path. Would have been great to see you.

We move this weekend. Yippee!

We head up to Boston for a week on the 2nd. Maybe we should see if we could meet up. Stephen and I are away alone from the 4th through 6th.


Love ya,
e