Monday, June 30, 2008

Another book

I married someone who loves to listen to lectures and books. While I find that admirable it is not something that comes easy to me. I am way to focused a listener (or hearer) so the world needs to be still is I am going to listen. Well, with the arrival of an IPOD in my life a little over a year ago, I am slowly learning to listen to books while I walk, bike, garden, or sew.

I am a big fan of Audible, and that is where we get much of our listening material for long roadtrips. This past winter, I purchased Velvet Elvis from Audible and am now just getting around to listening to it. It is going on my shelf of books I believe everyone should read... or listen to. (If you are the listening type, it is a GREAT recording, read by Rob Bell himself.)

No comments: